Ok I found this on this website http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/ the other day and bookmarked it. YUM – I love cooked carrots.
6 carrots (as equal in size as possible)
1/8 cup Balsamic vinegar
1/8 cup Honey
- Combine the balsamic and honey in a small bowl, whisk to combine and set aside.
- Peel, trim and slice the carrots in half horizontally.
- In a large skillet place about an inch of water and bring to boil. When water is boiling add carrots carefully and cover. Cook for about 4 minutes until they are slightly flexible.
- Grill the carrots on a medium-high grill (about 400*) for three minutes. I use my panini press because it takes too much effort to heat up the grill. You can also use a grill pan – if you have one.
- Flip them over, brush them with the glaze and continue grilling another three minutes.
- Remove carrots and coat again with glaze if you prefer.